From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Paul Lowman
Sent: Tuesday, 12 October 1999 09:24
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: Re: [DUG]: Collections and Delphi

The collections in delphi are not the same as the old tvision TCollection
which for some strange reason were dropped with delphi. I have found the old
style collection extremely useful over the years and is my container of
choice. There are several 32 bit versions available freeware and I have a
version that I have changed to handle classes rather than objects. The
collections support using streams for persistence for any kind of class and
also has those lovely ForEach,FirstThat and LastThat methods for iterating
the collection. Anyone interested is welcome to a copy.

Paul Lowman

Lowman Consulting
Software / Hardware Development