Simple question I'm sure, how does one escape the % character in a
Format() string?  I just had a bug that I wasn't passing enough params to
the function cause I had %s's in there that I wanted to be in the
resultant string...

I tried escaping it with %%s but that didn't work, and I couldn't see
anything in the helpfiles for Format() about how to escape the % char,
help? :P

--
Mark Derricutt, He that brings forth electronic life.
Getting jiggy with Type O Negative - World Coming Down