One of those days,

Has anyone used the RichText component (not the DBRichText) in R-Builder ?.
I've been trying all day to edit rich text using one (in BeforePrint).

I'm pulling a form letter stored as RT from a Blob field then I want to
search the text and replace selected strings (e.g. {HORSENAME}) with data
from my DB.   - You guessed it, a mail-merge type report.  I can't get it to
select and replace text

I've been using FindText, SelStart, SelLength, and finally SelText :=
AStringValue to change it, the final bit doesn't seem to work. It does find
it and select it ( I can set S := SelText), but as soon as I try to set
SelText it seems to ignore my carefully typed code.

Help anybody please!