> Are you feeling allright? Only an Informix neandothil could say that with
> sincerity!

You called?
'vim', if you're prepared to spend the time to learn it, is simply the best
(think Tina Turner). Ignorance my be blissful, but doesn't always make you
right :-)

I finally got around to looking at perl the other day -- *that's* great fun
too. Check this out:

$somevariable = "Hello";
$somevariable++;
print $somevariable;