DOS I/O 105 = File not open for output in Borland Pascal 7

Geoff

----- Original Message -----
From: Grant Black <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 1999 11:27 PM
Subject: [DUG]: Dos Error Codes

I have a client reporting 'I/O Error 105' on a Delphi 1 app of ours. I
assume it is something like writing to a file to a read-only device but
I can't seem to find out what this code means in the help or the Borland
& MS sites - they just list the Win32 error codes which don't apply in
this case.

Any ideas?

Grant Black
Software Developer