Does anyone use 'CodeRush'?  Does it support macros and is it any good?

Nahum

-----Original Message-----
From: John Christenhusz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 4 November 1999 08:43
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: RE: [DUG]: Editor Macros

Hi Mark,

The Record and Play Back macro feature has been there already from D1 !!!

The following commands are the one's that I use frequently:

Record and play back a macro:
Record:         Ctrl + Shift + R
Play:                   Ctrl + Shift + P

Block Mask (Horizontally / Vertically):
Column block mask:      Ctrl + O + C
Normal block mask:      Ctrl + O + K
Handy to copy blocks or to indent mid half way the code.

Change capitalisation of a block:
Uppercase:                      Ctrl + K + N
Lowercase:                      Ctrl + K + O

In fact there is a lot more than this. Do a help on "editor" and go to "A
full range of editing commands".

Cheers,

John Christenhusz.