Sent: Sunday, 7 November 1999 23:44
Subject: [DUG]: Stored Procedures

Haribol,
Hello to all.

I have been working a lot with stored procedures and functions with Interbase and Oracle, for large system projects.
Now I am starting my own business and me and my partners have decided to work with small and low-cost systems. The question is that we are not using big databases anymore, we are starting to work with Access,
but I could not create a stored procedure with it. Does anybody know how I could do that, or if it is possible at least?
I thank very much for any hint.
your friend on the delphi list.,
Marcelo Miorelli