First thing:

Change your date to be 2000, not 1995

Second:

Fire up the delphi help, and look for FindFirst/FindNext, which will allow you
(with code) to list thru a directory

In the help also is DeleteFile - in sysUtils.

To quote a popular web service: "You must now pay the oracle 5 readings of the
delphi help system, taking special note of the OLD, turbopascal 3-era functions."

On 21/01/1995 06:58:27, gajo blurted out...

--
Nic Wise - Human (just)
ph: 09.277.5309 / cell: 021.676.418 / em: [EMAIL PROTECTED]