Wade Auchterlonie (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) Yes it's good

Max

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Nic Wise
Sent: Friday, 31 March 2000 11:28
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: Re: [DUG]: Better ISQL Tool

you bet there is :) (of course, you didn't hear it from me....)

QuickDesk is about the best one I've seen - its about 180$US I think, and
worth EVERY CENT.

There is an expanded one that comes with Jason Warton's IBObject's, toh I've
never used it, its supposed to be a big improvment. www.ibobjects.com I
think.

If you could just write one :) A memo, a TQuery and a grid works better for
me than wISQL.

I beleive Wade ICan'tSpellHisSurname (Achterlonie??) has one called "TV",
and while I've heard good things about it, I've never used or seen it. He
used to be [EMAIL PROTECTED], dunno if he's still on the list.

Nic.
--
Nic Wise - 021.676.418 / [EMAIL PROTECTED] / Inprise/Borland New Zealand
Is it not a foolish man, said little Woo, who keeps all his chickens in his