> and it worked very well, but now i have to put in the same form,
> another ComboBox and add new bitmaps and new texts. When the program
> runs, only one of the ComboBoxes display it's content (bitmap and
> text) and the other one only shows the text (why ?????)

Make sure the style of the second combo box is set to OwnerDraw.

> Other question (sorry my ignorance !!) is How to Wrap lines in
> ComboBoxes Items ???

OK, in the "show the text" thing, instead of

        // Show the text
        TextOut(Rect.Left + Offset, Rect.Top, ComboBos1.Items[Index])

try

        // Show the text
        Inc(Rect.Left, Offset);
        DrawText((Control as TComboBox).Canvas.Handle, Rect,
PChar(ComboBos1.Items[Index]),
            Length(ComboBos1.Items[Index]), DT_LEFT or DT_MULTILINE);

Something like that, anyway. Look up DrawText in your Win32 API for the
exact parameters (I'm not at home, so I can't check). Using DrawText
enables you to specify all sorts of neat things like vertical
justification, ellipsis (shortening the text if it doesn't all fit) and
so on - far more flexible than TextOut.

HTH

- Matt