Forwared from Olivia Ellis - the all new, improved Claire :)

 Fidalio Ayroso is looking for a job
 He is a graduate with a diploma of Business Programming and has Visual
 Basics, Pascal, and Access experience.
 Ph 09 480 2333 or 021 480 2333.

Thats all I have, so its all I can post. Dont reply to this - I dont know
anything more about him than this.

Nic.
--
Nic Wise - 021.676.418 / [EMAIL PROTECTED] / Inprise/Borland New Zealand
Is it not a foolish man, said little Woo, who keeps all his chickens in his