From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Jeremy Coulter
Sent: Wednesday, 19 April 2000 10:58 am
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: RE: [DUG]: Liquid Crystal Display

mmm....no this is not wat I am wanting to do.
Basicallu I am writting an OCX that we will be using in our new training in
manuals that will be a VIRTUAL 512SE ( 512SE is one of our hardware units we
make) and it uses a 40x4 char LCD.
I CAN emulate it a liitle with a memo field and changing the backcolour of
it to LOOK like a 40x4 LCD display, BUT I would like a control if one
exists.

Thanks, Jeremy Coulter