Hi there Matthew

I'm very experienced in Delphi 1,2,3,4,5 and have done Direct X in Delphi
before (I did the Screen Saver for CLEAR Communications).

However I'm a contractor, and it looks like you're after a permanent guy.

So let me know if you get desperate.

All the best!
Mark Vrankovich
021 922-685

PS. I'm one of the directors of New Zealand IT, and part of what we do is IT
recruiting. Therefore I'll let you know if anyone suitable appears on our
radar.

New Zealand IT Limited
Ph +64-9-620 0633
Fax +64-9-620 0634