Could you turn off your "Request Response" for this list please.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Cree" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Multiple recipients of list delphi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, 3 May 2000 16:23
Subject: RE: [DUG]: ODBCExpress and Interbase

Well, I'm not even accessing the fields programatically. In design mode I
have a TOEDataset with the sql property set to something like 'select
mydatefield from mytable'. When I activate it, that's when the error message
comes up. I fear that it's a bug in ODBCExpress and I can't do anything
about it.