From: "Bird, Geoff GD" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Multiple recipients of list delphi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2000 4:17 PM
Subject: [DUG]: How to hide a form

> > I am currently doing an upgrade to a Delphi (D1) app developed some 3-4
yrs ago.

> > I have an initial (Startup) form which manages security, then calls
other forms etc.   This Startup form has no user interaction (although it
does display a user reg. key..), and (at the time) seemed a good way to
minimise memory demand.   The disadvantage is that I would now like to
totally hide the form, so that it is neither visible to the user, nor
appears in the task list.

> > While I have made it so it is not 'accessible', ie the user cannot even
activate the Startup screen, I would like to go further and make it totally
invisible - without significant rewrite.   So far, I have been unable to
achieve this.

> > Any ideas, comments, pointers ?
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> > Geoff
> >
> EOM
>
> NOTICE - This message contains information intended only for the use of
the addressee named above.  It may also be confidential and/or privileged.
notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance
on it.  If you have received this message in error please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]