From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Simon Mahony
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2000 14:41
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: [DUG]: How can I check for memory leaks in Delphi.

I have a small app which allocates and frees a large number of objects, and
I want to make sure I haven't accidently missed freeing anything. Is there a
Delphi function which can take a snapshot of the amount of memory before I
start allocating memory, so I can compare it with what's left on the way out
?  I have a vague recollection of using something like this in Delphi 1, but
I haven't needed it since.

Are there any better ways ?

Cheers,
Simon Mahony,