From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Mark Howard
Sent: Wednesday, 31 May 2000 15:11
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: [DUG]: Building formatted strings

Hi
Another newbie question.

I'm wanting to concatenate 3 strings together into TMemo lines
such that the line will print as 3 columns.  Each of the strings
is of variable length.  Is there a lazy way of achieving this?

In MBasic (about 100 years ago) you used to be able to LSet or
RSet a string into a fixed length container string.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Mark