Quoting Jeremy Coulter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi all.
> I was wondering if anyone has seen any code that will make the num lock
> light flash on  a keyboard ?

the num lock light is controlled by the value of a byte in the DOS low memory
area. I remember some code written in assembly language, where the value of a
particular bit is flipped. IIRC things work a little differently in the
protected memory environment and I don't know whether the same code would work
in an application running under Windows.