I have a midas AppServer and several clients.

Previously this is what I had:
- 1 Server with 3 remote datamodules.
  - 1 Remote datamodule contains the database connection
    which is shared between the other 2 RDM's.
  - The other 2 RDM contain queries, providers and procedures.
- 4 different clients which connect to both
  of the remote data modules via Socket Connections

What I have now:
- 1 Server with 4 remote data modules.
  - 1 Remote datamodule contains the database connection
    which is shared between the other 3 RDM's.
  - The other 3 RDM contain queries, providers and procedures.
- The 4 existing clients which connect to RDM's 2 and 3
  via Socket Connections
- 1 New Client which connects to RDM 4.

Basically I have added a new RDM, and created a new client to connect to it. On my machine (W2K professional) this works fine. On the main server (W2k server with terminal services and citrix) we get the error:

EX. EOLESysEror
The class is configured to run as a security id different from the caller.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

stacey

Stacey Verner             Ph:   +64-9-4154790
Software Developer        Fax:  +64-9-4154791
CJN Technologies Ltd.     Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PO Box 302-278, North Harbour, Auckland, New Zealand
12 Piermark Drive, North Harbour Estate, Auckland, NZ
Visit our website at
http://www.cjntech.co.nz/