Hi

We have an application which dynamically creates buttons which a user
clicks on to start an application
which has worked fine until last week. All the applications reside on
the server using Dbase files.

The user has just got a new PC running windows NT4, the same as me. All
the 6 or 7 applications start and
run as they did before except one which gets the following error message

        Exception EDB Engine error in module <program.exe> at 0008B25E
        An error occurred while attempting to initialise the Borland
Database Engine (Error $2501)

This only happens when the user clicks on the button to start the
application. If they start it from the
directory is runs from, either directly or via a shortcut the program
start and runs fine.
This starting application is also on the server and is unchanged.
It works fine on my machine and as I said above it worked on their old
machine.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Regards
Eion McIntosh