Russell wrote:
> Max, that is a kind offer!  I would appreciate having a demo copy of your
> excellent product, specifically so I could refer to it from time to time
> searching for good UI ideas.

Ok, for all who are interested, the URL is
http://www.profax.co.nz/download.asp which is a 'virtual' image of our
latest install CD for ProfaxWin 7.10 build 150.

If you just want to install a Profax Demo to have a tinker with, all you'll
need to download is in the menu section 'Profax Demo', namely
SetupProfaxDemo.exe which is about 4.5Mb to download.

Alternatively, if you'd prefer a copy of the CD itself, drop me an email at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] along with your address details and I can arrange to have
one sent out to you.

FYI, the version we were showing the design time and source snippets for at
the DUG which had the scripting and customisation enabled was our latest
development build of ProfaxWin 7.20. As such, you were seeing things that
are not shipping yet and aren't in the ProfaxWin 7.10 demo which is on the
CD.

I'm also happy to let the DUG list know when we release the 7.20 demo so
anyone who wants to download that can explore how we solved the
customisation and scripting problem if they are interested.

TTFN,
  Paul.