Hi all,

Has anyone successfully used SetTextCharacterExtra?  I have tried it on
various different font types, variable fonts, fonts on a canvas but it
doesn't seem to work.  The interesting thing is that it's supposed to return
0x80000000 when an error occurs but it always returns zero, even after
multiple applications (I would expect the first call to return zero on
success, it returns the previous intercharacter spacing).  I haven't gotten
around to calling GetLastError yet but I will do.  Any ideas?

Tony Sinclair
Holliday Group Limited
Christchurch
New Zealand