Hello Delphians:

  I'm on a project that uses huge matrices (at about 500x1000 items) and I was
  wondering if the usual pascal data type "array" is actually the fastest
  structure (concerning to access speed) available to store data this way. It
  might not be so, and maybe somebody have thought and programmed an
  alternative. TIA,

--
  Juan Manuel Gomez Ramos
  Computer Science student at Havana University

  email:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>         eFax: +1-707-313-0329 (USA)
        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>         +44-870-125-4936 (UK)
  ICQ:  62091995
  http://chronos.itgo.com