Quoting gajo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I would like to write a program that will save the date and time every time
> I connect to or
> disconnect from the internet (by dial-up networking). How can I do this?

Windows NT has a function called RASConnectionNotification which can set up an
event that is triggered whenever a connection is made or dropped.

The other option is to call RASEnumConnections regularly to see what RAS
connections are active. This will allow you to pin down within your polling
interval the time of connection and disconnection.

I use a component called TDialUp which I got from the Delphi Super Page to
handle the implementation of RAS functions in Delphi.