Hello

I've implemented the export of data from my app to Excel spreadsheets based almost exactly on the example given in Marco Cantu's (excellent) Mastering Delphi 5.

It works fine for the first export - Excel is opened, a new workbook is added and shown and the data is written to the first worksheet.

If I then close Excel and export data again, everthing works fine EXCEPT that the new workbook is not shown.  To see it you have to View/Full Screen and Close Full Screen.

I'm using the following code

      ExcelApplication1.Visible [0] := True;
      ExcelApplication1.Workbooks.Add (NULL, 0);
Does anyone know what I have to do to ensure that the workbook will be visible for subsequent exports?

Thanks

Mark