From: Xander van der Merwe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2000 2:21 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: Re: [DUG]: MS Access

The client only needs to install the latest Microsoft Data Access Components
(MDAC) which is actually installed with IE 5.x anyway.  Otherwise you can
just download the +- 7MB installation from www.microsoft.com/data - the file
is called mdac_typ.exe of which a version actually comes on the D5 cd.

Xander