>I think we all know that but I think the key sentence in the
>original question was ->
>
>     >>>>each one has properties of the type of the other<<<<

I'll assert (without proof) that the "we all" who know that
also know about forward class declaratious using
     type TMyClass = class;

But you're absolutely right - I did miss the key sentence :-)

>>>(What does this thread have to do with MSAccess?  :-)  )
>
>Don't know didn't post the original message

right - it's clear you continued the thread just as I did.

It was just a (non-flame) dig at the originator of the thread.

rgds

ns