Hi Neven

Thanks for the reply. I had a look at xcase but it wasn't quite what i
needed.
I will explain a bit more..

My problem is that I would like to obtain a list differences between 2
databases in regards to the data definition.
I have several databases which have been modified over a period of time.
Certain ones work as they should with the app and
others don't.

1 So my first problem is to work out why by finding out the differences
between the 2 databases.

These databases contains triggers and stored procedures....

2 Does anybody know how to obtain trigger and stored procedures names and
definitions from a interbase / SQL Server 7 database.

Another goal of mine, which is less important, is to compare 2 different
databases of different vendors
EG : A SQL Server Database with an Interbase Database. I realise the trigger
/ stored procedure def. language is different.
So maybe a tool exists which reverse engineers the database into a certain
definition / modelling language.
Once both databases have been imported it could do some sort of comparision
on it.

Has anybody else had this problem? If so how did you deal with it...

Thanks guys..

Edwin G. Das
software developer
exo-net e-business software
an independent business division of Solution 6

Tel: +64 9 366 0074
Fax: +64 9 303 3357
Web: www.exo-net.com
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
INTERNET E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY CLAUSE
The information contained in this document is CONFIDENTIAL and may also be
LEGALLY PRIVILEGED and is intended only for the addressee.  All comments
made are without prejudice.  If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any use or dissemination of this information and the copying
of the document is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the addressee,
please notify us immediately by phone on +64 9 366 0074.