I read on /. and freshmeat that QT2.2 will be released as GPL.  Until I
read further in their article:

  "We have thus decided to license our next version, Qt 2.2, under the GNU
  General Public License in addition to the QPL and our commercial
  license"

Good ole dual licenses...  will this now mean that Kylix could be used to
create GPL applications?  Maybe, depending on how the VCL code is licensed
(LGPL could be good for the VCL).  If anyone wants to read this article:

  http://freshmeat.net/news/2000/09/04/968126399.html

Mark

--
"We don't guarantee anything except that it will take up disk space..."
  Apache 2.0alpha5 Disclaimer

Now Playing: <no audio cd present>