I have a curious situation. I am using a toolbar with toolbuttons (right click
from toolbar etc) and wanted to use them in place of a MainMenu (as shown at
the top of Delphi...)

Fine - I can get everything working OK except that the buttons don't show a
caption at all. Even if I just add a button then change its caption, it doesn't
appear.

I have an application written quite a while ago that shows the captions working
and comparing the two I can't see for the life of me what's different!

I'm using D5 - I've been pondering this for a couple of hours and I'm currently
stumped. any ideas?

Laurie
Bisman..