I have an old D1 stand-alone program that now must be multi-user between two
peer-to-peer'd Win95 or 98 machines.

The data will be on one machine and will be accessed/updated from that machine
and another in another office.

I suppose one way would be to upgrade it to D5, but I am trying to avoid that
as I've used some D1 componentry that won't transfer.

I've used the Client/Server version of D1 - this should be simple...

Does anyone remember what needs to be done? I have some vague recollections but
don't want to go through a whole process of re-invention if I can avoid it.

Laurie..