Oh, you hit the nail on the head, Jeremy! Being I can't find him on the
list,
there is now a (semi-perminant) block on *@crop.cri.nz on the DUG mail
server.

Hopefully we can fix that when he gets back :)

40+ (x217) emails later tho.... :(

Nic.

--
Nic Wise - [EMAIL PROTECTED] / Inprise/Borland New Zealand
main line: 09.360.0231 / ddi: 09.360.6713 / cell: 021.676.418