In the long saga on how to kill dos process in NTVDM, I thought I had it all
sorted, sending WM_CLOSE messages to the console. However, on some
NT 4 boxes, when this happens, up comes the dialog box you sometimes see
in Taskmanager, "Not responding, do you want wait, close etc". But it doesnt
happen on all NT boxes. What on earth is difference???