Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2000 11:08 AM
Subject: [DUG]: Quick Reports - Force New Page

Hi

2-3 weeks ago I posted a problem in which Quick Reports was not recognising a TQRGroup for which I was trying to set the ForceNewPage propety to true in the ReportBeforePrint event.

I have discovered that it was a problem with QR3.0.5.  I have just downloaded QR 3.0.7 and the problem has gone away.  We are talking QR as shipped with D5 here.

In case anyone else has had problems.

Mark