The system allows student to make national and local calls off-campus and it
debits their account.  It is working but the code is utter crap and we can't
touch it for fear of a disaster.

Yes, it does need to be updated and a few new features added.  If we have to
spend money then it makes the decision harder.  The less money to spend, the
easier the decision.

http://profiles.msn.com.