From: Laurie Bisman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 9:58 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: [DUG]: Record types in Pascal vs Delphi

I seem to remember discussions regarding the difference in Pascal record
structures and Delphi. I am off to visit someone with a problem writing a
Delphi front-end to an old Pascal program that uses a file of records.
Apparently, the records are not being read correctly from Delphi.

Anyone experienced this? and is there an easy solution?

`,,``,,`
        Laurie Bisman - New Zealand
`,,``,,`

5yZ-~bRǫ