Thanks to all who gave my either code pointers or URL's.
Ihave written my little app. now, and it works pretty well....EXCEPT that
ghost 2001 doesnt support some switches that the help says it has ! the one
I need to use is -SURE which mean I am sure I want to do the task....prob.
is, this isn't suppoted with ghost 2001 !! so I have still have to press the
YES button for it to DO the image...which is a REAL pain...but other than
that wee interaction, its fine.

Thanks again, Jeremy