Hi guys, got an interesting query which will prolly take Max to answer
(*grin*) but...

I have a component that includes a TCollection, my collection item as an
OnExecute event and a Name property, now, when I create the event code
from the object inspector I get a new method called
PyGDMEvents9Execute() - where 9 is item 9, logical, however, I constantly
rename this function so that Events9Execute is replaced with the Name
property to give it something I can easily remember (events9 is
meaningless, whereas Recalculate isnt).

Is there a way to trap the "get event method name" call?  Is it easy,
hard, not worth bothering with?  I'm thinking it would be done either with
a property editor for the event, or some interface to the object
inspector/editor?

Mark