G'Day,

I need to do some special processing for keys on the numeric keypad. Simple:

KeyPrevew := TRUE;

And then in the KeyDown event for the form

case key of
   VK_Num0..VKNum9 : begin
                                    Key := 0;   //Swallow key
                                    //Do my processing

However even though I am "swallowing" the keystroke it is still getting
processed by the DB aware control I am currently focussed on (DBEdit, DGGrid
etc.) How do I stop the keystroke getting "through to" the DB aware control?

TIA

--Donovan [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Donovan J. Edye [www.edye.wattle.id.au]
Namadgi Systems, Delphi Developer [www.namsys.com.au]
Voice: +61 2 6285-3460 Fax: +61 2 6285-3459
TVisualBasic = Class(None);
Heard just before the 'Big Bang': "...Uh Oh...."
GXExplorer [http://www.gxexplorer.org] Freeware Windows Explorer
replacement. Also includes freeware delphi windows explorer components.