Apologies for advertising on the list (especially considering that this
opportunity does not involve Delphi), but desperately need someone and I
know that many of you have skills in other areas, so here goes.....

The following is the official advert.  If you need more info please contact
Steve Champ by e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,
Michael

*******
Quality solutions, credibility, ethics and technical skills are all the
necessary attributes we seek in experienced Software Developers and or
Software Engineers.

The skills that we seek are;
*       Microsoft C++
*       Microsoft Visual Basic
*       Microsoft SQL Server
*       Knowledge and experience with TCP/IP

We develop and implement real time remote monitoring and control systems
(software and hardware) and integrate IT solutions.  We are diverse in that
we have in-house software and hardware development facilities that
compliment our business and focus.  Support is provided by an enthusiastic
and expert technical team and high caliber engineering personnel.

You will need to be enthusiastic, self motivated, self managing and able to
work with a close knit, professional team.

The successful candidate will be prepared to travel throughout New Zealand
if required.

This opportunity is supported by an attractive salary.

Regards
Steve Champ
Managing Director