From: Neven MacEwan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2000 10:05 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: Re: [DUG]: [Q] ADO / MDAC 2.6 / SQL7 Strangeness....

Myles

I understand the mechanisms - I just don't understand why the it says it is
'finished' (probably even fires an event to
say as such) and the object appears to continue changing asynchronously  is
it (choose from the list)

1/ M$ Crap Coding
2/ M$ Crap Specification
3/ M$ Crap Documentation
4/ A problem with COM as a spec
5/ A problem with ADO Express

I think 5 is unlikely - I definately get the impression ADO is a 'Work in
progress' it may say
something in the dics but don't believe it until your've tested it

Neven