The intention is to have a MS Access backend. Delphi app (middle tier) server handling
the access with only a small number of clients attached(hence Access wil do fine as
the backend). With Midas its easy to pass through a dynamic query. With ADO (via RDS)
it would seem I would have to pass my query via a custom method and then get to my
result back via a property off my server. (that is short of passing data back and
forth as OleVariants). I guess I am looking for a simular solution to what Midas
offers. Where by a lot of the work is done by a provider.