(My tone obviously wasn't forceful enough the first time. :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Mailer-Daemon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 23 November 2000 11:50 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Message rejected by system

------------ Transcript of session follows ------------

Reason:
Body of message started with the word 'Set',
probably destined for 'listserver@'.
Error occured handling mailing list account.  Error processing special
format.

<snip>

Set ReadOnly to True instead of disabling the control, and set TabStop to
False.  The control will look disabled.  The user can still enter it, but
that has the advantage that they retain the option to select and copy the
text in the control if they want to.

Cheers,
Carl