I use a unit called TDialUp which I think came from the Delphi Super Page
originally or you can find the reference to it on the delphi page on my
website. It includes the necessary header translation of all the stuff from
the DLL.

Patrick Dunford, Christchurch, NZ - http://pdunford.godzone.net.nz/

   For anyone who eats and drinks without recognizing the body of
the Lord eats and drinks judgment on himself.
    -- 1 Corinthians 11:29
http://www.heartlight.org/cgi-shl/todaysverse.cgi?day=20001129