Juan

Can't you just use a low res time, but repeat the operations a million
times?

Terry

  Hi there:

  Does anybody have a chronometre component available or know about one? I
downloaded TYRChronometre from the DelphiSuperPage but it reports errors
while installing. Maybe Yves Rochat, the creator, is on the list or
somebody
has his e-mail. I'm looking for a very precise tool, to check time in
mathematical calculations that might take only a few 1/100 (don't know how
say it in English) seconds.
<