Is there any scope at all for going back to TCUstomImageList and deriving a
new imagelist component from it, that resolves these problems?

snip

Patrick Dunford, Christchurch, NZ - http://pdunford.godzone.net.nz/

   Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit
of God says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is
Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.
    -- 1 Corinthians 12:3
http://www.heartlight.org/cgi-shl/todaysverse.cgi?day=20001203