We are building CGI applications here in Delphi and have been using Crystal
Web Server to give users their reports but there are times when a small,
generated report based on user selections could be required.

Great! I thought, Easy! Just whip up a little quickreport and drop an
QRHTMLFilter component onto it to send the resulting HTML to the
TWebResponse.Content - Problem is, The QRHTMLFilter component expects to
write this report to a text file and I cannot get it to either pass it to a
string or even Stream.

I've come to the conclusion that the QRHTMLFilter component is only to
generate a file that you can send out or upload to the web site. Maybe it
is not intended to produce reports on the fly to x number of browsers all
wanting access to the data they just added or information that is a little
different from the others.

Am I missing something here? Is there any way I can get the QRHTMLFilter
component to send the result to the TWebResponse.Content?

Your help would save many hours of hair pulling and there's not much left
as it is.

Steve Peacocke

(025) 951-251