Where did you receive the information? None of the sites I've checked so far
know anything about it.

Patrick Dunford, Christchurch, NZ - http://pdunford.godzone.net.nz/

   And you have forgotten that word of encouragement that addresses
you as sons: "My son, do not make light of the Lord's discipline,
and do not lose heart when he rebukes you...
    -- Hebrews 12:5
http://www.heartlight.org/cgi-shl/todaysverse.cgi?day=20001205