I am plagued by a intermittant problems with the IDE. The symptoms I get are:

 - Fails to recognise a unit has been edited unless it is explicitly saved
 - Double-clicking on error message doesnt move the cursor to offending line
 - Exceptions during run-time are not jumping to offending line - even with error
  in loaded module.
 - After error, (when it does halt in right place), stepping doesnt move the green
  arrow through the code - you work in the dark. I sometime even get this with
  code halted on a breakpoint.

Exiting Delphi and re-starting nearly always fixes all of these but they sure are
annoying when they happen. Anyone else getting this?