On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, Mark Howard wrote:

> Rohit
> Tried your proglet this morning.
> Initially it didn't work and then they noticed that MDaemon wasn't running.

Arrg - that's gotta REALLY suck :)  One of the worst things I find about
trying to understand users problems, the problem they report is usually
NOT the problem, either that or they tell you an error message, but
actually tell you what they thought the error message was, annoying :P

--
"We don't guarantee anything except that it will take up disk space..."
  Apache 2.0alpha5 Disclaimer

Now Playing: Avalon - Burning souls - Winamp